Home of the Eagles

MCC High School Scholars Program

Middlesex County College is again offering the High School Scholars program for the 2020-2021 academic school year.  The High School Scholars Program provides eligible students the opportunity to earn Middlesex County College credit while still attending high school, also known as a Dual Credit Program. 

Courses for MCC Scholars is $125/course (nonrefundable) and non-transferrable and can be paid by either check or money order. Students should bring the completed form and check to Mrs. Tortajada in the Counseling Department.  One application & check is needed per class.  Please make the check/ or checks payable to Middlesex County College.

DUE DATE is October 26th.  We will not be accepting applications or checks after that date. 


  • Only grades of “C” or better are considered transferrable.  Middlesex County College’s grading scale is as follows: 

A(93- 100) B+(87-89) B-(80-82) C(70-76) 

A-(92-90) B(83-86) C+(77-79) D(60-69) 

  • Once a grade is recorded it remains on the student’s permanent record at Middlesex County College. 

***Students must sit for the entire course to receive credit.  Students who go on home instruction or switch courses mid-year must drop or withdraw from the credit option by the appropriate MCC deadline.  Students who are not dropped from the course will receive a grade of a “W”. 

Mathematics: AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Statistics, Calculus-1,  Pre-Calculus-Honors, Pre-Calculus-1, Pre-Calculus-2, Statistics-1, Integrated Math A

Science: AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, Physics-Honors, Physics 1-1 

Social Studies/History:  AP US Government, Sociology

MCC Scholars Application

MCC Add/Drop Request

MCC Transcript Request